Thursday, February 19, 2015

What' s eating you?


What's eating you? No, seriously, do you know? How can you know what's eating you if you do not know what you are eating? That's what you are going to find out.

The one thing that unites us all together is food. It does not matter the nationality, the age, the religious or non religious background. Food is something that we all need as it is something that we all depend on. As much as this is obvious, we all cannot universally agree upon it.

Food as common as it is, means so much to so many different people. As plentiful as it is, it still remains elusive to many and an over abundance to others. Food has become a thorn in our sides and is crippling us as a nation, why?

Because there is something about food that is overlooked and it has everything to do with God. 

  • What personal issues do you have food? 

  • Do you know that the foods you eat are not the foods you should be eating? 

  • Do you eat what you want when you want it? 


The way you look at food and use it to fuel your body has a negative effect on both your body and soul. While the effects are not immediately seen, they are felt over a period of time, and by the time your body starts showing symptoms, the problems deep within your body have been negatively effecting your insides for a long time. 

But there is hope! You can change this around. If you want to live healthier  you can and  you don't need science to dictate to you or the size of your wallet to force you to live the ways that you think you should or know you shouldn't. 

Eating healthy starts with understanding the position of food God intended it to have in our lives.  As much as we know that food was to keep us healthy, it isn't in today's standards because we have changed the standard of food and created it around a system that runs the world; money.

However, knowledge is power and the more you know the more empowered you become to make healthy changes that serve God, not money and this information you will be able to easily put into practice that will help preserve your body, and your soul so you can better focus on Him.

Healthy eating is this;
ingesting anything that does NOT have any chemicals in it or on it what so ever.

I am not talking about food in this way to elicit a response to get you to part with your money. I am speaking this way in truth and in love to help you understand the treasure that God is to you! He has done this with me and I'm living it.

I haven't always been a Christian, and let me tell you finding God on my own was difficult, because I had this nagging feeling to know God as I knew I loved Him but I was surrounded by people who didn't want to know Him. His name to them was foreign to them and any mention of God to these people placed me further on the edge of their circle of friendship.

I know what its like to seek God and try to find Him in places that you assume and think God will be found. It's hard and it's debilitating and some days you wonder if it is even worth it, following after Him and not finding what you are looking for. DON'T GIVE UP! This is the place to be as I am willing to help you because God helped me! I do not say this lightly. Your life matters and your health matters to God and therefor, it matters to me because I know what its like to be dead... spiritually and yet be among the land of the living. I know what it's like to be alive and yet be surrounded by disease and sickness and not being able to find freedom of it. I know but knowing God takes you out of that realm and places you in HIS KINGDOM!

This isn't some fancy pulpit preaching I am parroting back to you. This is what I know because I am living it! This is not a place to receive impartation from the Holy Spirit, this is a place to seek God correctly through the TRUTH of HIS word, and I help you to apply His word to your life so you can TRUST and KNOW that GOD IS YOUR FATHER!

I had unhealthy eating habits. I embarrassed myself eating in secret. I knew God was watching but still I horded and gorged myself on junk. I talked to Him in prayer with chunks of food falling out of my mouth. I would abuse my body with food in ways that are embarrassing to talk about. But in order for us to understand the reality of food and our abuse of it, we need to become honest with ourselves.

How we become honest is to allow ourselves to become educated to the ways of what food has become. It's a rabbit hole that seemingly never ends but with each turn, reveals another truth. The truth hurts but once you are able to accept it, then you are able to change your ways to live according to God's truth because His truth exposes the lies that we have been living as truth.

Food that is packaged today and being promoted as food is not food and I share with you why in
 Body and Soul: The necessity of food.' It is a hard hitting expose on food and how the food industry has compromised our food sources and we have blindly allowed them to do so because food is such a necessity we fear what would happen if we would ever have to go without. 

Getting back to eating food sources that God created is essential for your health and well being. If you want to change, you can change. I will help you, but you have to be willing to make the changes that God is going to need you to make. Are you willing? Are you ready? Let's talk.

Talking is free, and I take your privacy seriously. We are in this together, no one should be left behind.


No comments:

Post a Comment