Monday, March 23, 2015

You are a work in progress...





Why choose a fitness trainer:
It’s not always easy knowing how or where to start on the road to getting fit and healthy. It is easy to purchase a set of weights or follow an exercise video but without a trainer who understands body positioning, you can't be certain you have proper alignment.
I highly recommend you work out in front of a mirror to ensure that when you are exercising you can see for yourself where you need to make corrections accordingly and always as a rule of thumb, when in doubt ASK!



Sometimes we do not like to ask, and do not think we need to ask for help.  Just because you are able to perform a specific exercise does not mean that you are performing that specific exercise correctly. Often times we assume that because we can perform a number of reps with minimal effort or without pain that we know what we are doing but exercising is not as easy as it looks and this is the same with incorporating healthy eating practices for added weight loss.
Fitness trainers are trained or skilled individuals who have your best interests at heart. It is our job to share with you the tricks of the trade to help you achieve your fitness goals in a way that you can be proud of through honest and ethical follow through.

A fitness trainer will help you develop your technique and stamina for fitness by showing you proper fitness training modules and making sure that you can execute them well. A fitness trainer enables you to perform simple or complex exercises in a way that helps you to avoid injury by monitoring and correcting posture while maximizing your progress at a pace that you feel comfortable with.

 While fitness trainers are not nutritionists, we do know something about nutrition and healthy eating. Most trainers should be willing to work with you to help you devise an eating plan that works within your fitness goals and that can accommodate your lifestyle.



Why choose ME as your fitness trainer:

I am a fitness professional that provides motivation to you by helping you achieve your fitness goals in a way that is a little different than most trainers. Through fitness training I help you develop proper techniques that strengthen coordination, balance and proper posture; but as a fitness coach I offer advice by recognizing your strengths and weaknesses. I offer support that enables you to recognize problematic areas that together we work out ways to problem solve; as well as offering health and nutritional guidance.   It is my job to help you set attainable goals; provide feedback that's honest, caring and specific to your needs. I accomplish this by incorporating life coaching training and management skills in a way that brings clear and concise answers that offer you help that you can use.
I do not push 'Go hard or go home' and I do not promote fitness training to the point of obsession. Dedicated effort is all that you need with a teachable attitude that is willing to learn. We are in this together and it is my hope that we learn from one another and we can do this all online if you have an internet connection.

There’s one thing I want to get clear right now, I am LIVING what I SHARE WITH YOU! I am a work in progress too and I will never say you can achieve this or that without PROVEN results! 



All I require is a SIX week commitment from you!

Are you ready to get started?  Wait a minute, I know you are excited to get started but before we begin working together, I need you to understand something. This is NOT a loose weight fit into those tight jeans gimmicky sort of thing.  If you want my help you got it, but I need you to commit to this process because that is what this is; a process to which this process takes time.

You can get started on your health and well being today! Contact me for your FREE informational package to help you determine if my services are right for you.